Leeds City Centre
up to £27,000 p.a. + OTE £12,000 (uncapped)
My client is looking for a well-established and talented sales person to be their new Account Manager!
Your new role will involve generating and growing new accounts using your amazing business development and relationship building skills, alongside continuously maintaining product knowledge and awareness of any offers available at any given time. This role is in the learning sector discussing training programmes and apprenticeships.
So, the Account Manager opportunity…
Your role will be invaluable to increasing the Company’s client base, so it is imperative that you are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve. You will be placed on a 5-month training programme to ensure that you are fully confident and competent in industry knowledge, allowing you to comfortably and effectively sell any and all products.
What MUST the new Account Manager have??
- Proven business development or recruitment experience
- Account Management experience
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- A positive, driven and enthusiastic attitude
Now onto the good stuff…
It can be hard when you work in sales and you have no rewards to work towards and my client likes to make sure their Sales People are continuously being rewarded. So, for all of your hard work you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £27,000 p.a.
- Uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of up to £12,000
- A private pension
- 25 day’s holiday
- Progression opportunities
- 2 days paid charity work per year for a charity of your choice
- 3 days of additional training from a selection of professional development courses
- A subsidised gym membership
- A cycle to work scheme
Sound good??? Then we would love to hear from you! Please click apply today to be considered for this amazing Account Manager position.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)