Finance Manager - Central London
A finance, legal and tech recruitment firm are seeking a Finance Manager to join their business. The company is seven years strong and has expanded internationally with offices not only in the UK but also across Asia. Their team has a very laidback, sociable culture with minimal KPIs, whilst retaining their commercial, profitable edge. The team are all very friendly, welcoming and close knit - with regular team nights out, dinners, days at the races, and more - perks that are given to not only the sales staff, but also the finance and infrastructure staff!
This role will be reporting directly into the FD (who we placed there and has given us wonderful feedback on the company!) and will have two direct reports on the finance team. There is the potential to progress into a more senior finance role as the company continues with its current trajectory of growth - you will also have the opportunity to eventually take on more management responsibilities, taking on more of a team (up to a team of eight!).
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- Overseeing the compliance and on-boarding of contractors
- Contractor payroll and compliance
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties with bank and invoice discounting facilities
- Staff management, development and training.
- Expense management
- Preparation of VAT returns
(please note, we will not be able to consider you for the role if you do not fulfil these requirements)
- You will need a driven and ambitious personality and be hungry for change and improvement within a business.
- You will need to be fully qualified (ACMA/CIMA/ACCA/ACA/ICAEW).
- You will need to have recruitment sector experience.