Graduate Sales Executive B2C
We are an international payments company providing excellent service to high-net worth private individuals and helping to exchange their money at the right time. Smart Currency Exchange specialise in the overseas property purchases and we have exclusive partnerships with Rightmove as well as the biggest estate agents overseas.
We are privately owned, debt free and recognised as one of the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe by Financial Times this year. Although there are nearly 100 people working in the group we maintain a family oriented business environment with a huge focus on the customer service. Our commitment to the excellent service reflects the no 1 rating for Currency Exchange on Trustpilot.
We are recruiting for an entry sales role that will pave your way to career in the Forex industry. This role sits on a private client sales team of 6. The desk is ambitious and hard-working but doesn't forget to have a lot of fun!
If you are a positive and hard working person with an excellent communication skills then this role is for you. Majority of our traders and people from the business development team have started on this desk so there are great opportunities for progression!
This is a B2C telesales role where you will be building up relationships with the new customers, identifying their needs and opening obligation-free accounts for trading. Once in the role you will be trusted with a lot of autonomy to manage your own lead source and schedule the calls.
You will be targeted on a number of accounts opened and activity on the phone, we expect 80 dials per day and 2:30 hours spent on the phone. The people that you will be calling have opted in to hear more from us so no cold calling. You will also be occasionally attending the property exhibitions around the UK where you will interact with the potential customers face to face helping them to open accounts with us.
You will own below skills and characteristics:
- You want to develop a career in sales
- You are able to engage with your customers
- You can apply the feedback that you get
- You are a team player
- You like challenging yourself
- You have sound organization and planning skills
- Have an interest in FX and property market
From us you can expect:
- Continuous throughout employment sales training from internal/external trainers.
- Internal Sales Accreditation to build your sales skills.
- Career progression possibilities around the business, we are keen to promote from within!
- Open and team oriented environment.
- Great social scene with summer and Christmas parties, teams nights out, football and cricket leagues.
- After the probation period you will be enrolled to company’s pension scheme, medical cash plan, get free access to IFA, gym and shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme, long service awards and more!
- £20.000 basic + annual team and individual performance based bonus of up to 100% basic salary (paid quarterly).
We will be holding the assessment day for this role on May 12th so apply now!