Commercial Finance Analyst / Management Accountant
Commercial Finance Analyst / Management Accountant required for a UK leading Pharmaceutical business based on the Herts Essex borders.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance and working within a lively team environment the Commercial Finance Analyst / Management Accountant will provide support to the commercial decision making process to ensure new opportunities are maximised.
Day to day duties and accountabilities include:
- Contract review analysis on actuals versus plan
- Maintenance and development of pricing models
- New business evaluation modelling and analysis
- Business performance review along with commentary on variances
- Assisting with Management Accounting
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team with deadline based reporting
- Assisting the commercial and operational teams as a finance business partner
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Ad hoc analysis
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded part qualified CIMA or ACCA student with a preference to go the "Commercial Finance" career route.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business with plenty of room for long term progression.
On offer is a study package, 25 days holiday, Health-care cover and pension scheme.