Multi Utility Planning and Design
Multi Utility Planning and Design - Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk - Circa £22,500 (DOE) - Fantastic Career Progression - Pension - 33 days holiday (25 + 8 bank holidays) - Discretionary Company Bonus - Annual Salary Review
Our client is a market leading multi utility connections business working on numerous residential and commercial projects connecting them with Gas, Water and Electricity. The company is one of the biggest of it's type in the UK and is part of a larger engineering group.
We are recruiting for a (trainee or established) multi utility designer to join a market leading multi utilities business. The successful candidate will initially be responsible for assisting with multi utility design and providing technical support to the business and its partners.
This is a broad, development role where the successful applicant will be exposed to lots of different aspects of multi utility design and have the opportunity to progress up the career ladder.
Reporting to the Senior Design Engineer or design manager, your responsibilities will be (to):
- Undertake MU demand calculations and design networks; undertake variations of networks as appropriate.
- Preparation of network records.
- Applying for CSEP/POC
- Liaise with UIP's on all aspects of design.
- Liaise with other departments to progress approved networks in the design process.
- Implement and develop processes to internally communicate any technical and maintenance requirements for accepted projects.
- Develop and use of system/ databases to manage customer requirements to facilitate all aspects of UIP relations
- Process approved and subsequent variations to network drawings, emergency cover and data submissions in line with system/company requirements.
- Issue data and reports in line with current business requirements.
- Maintain and improve consistent accuracy of data asset records.
We particularly encourage you to apply if: -
- An Engineering degree or Other qualification and relevant experience
- An interest in Utilities
- Strong Communication and Work Skills
- Annual Pay Review
- 33 days holiday
- Excellent training opportunities to develop as a multi utility design
Key skills/other job titles - Design Engineer, Graduate, Multi utilities, water, electricity, gas, utilities, distribution, planning engineer
Location - Woolpit, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
Call Josh Whiting on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.