Kennedy Pearce are recruiting a Finance Manager for one of the world's largest FMCG company in the world. An instantly recognisable brand name, are looking to bring in an ambitious skilled candidate to come and be responsible for leading the Financial Reporting team.
- Manage the Financial Reporting team, who are responsible for the accounting and reporting of the company's UK results under US GAAP for internal reporting and UK GAAP for statutory reporting.
- Lead the process of coordinating and submitting the monthly projections and month-end actuals
- Own the production of key financial presentations for senior management.
- Manage and oversee the preparation and audit of the UK statutory accounts.
- Take a leadership role in the strategy, planning and accounting for major projects across the business
- Support the finance leadership team in driving strategic and commercial initiatives
- Strengthen our relationships and partnerships with external suppliers and advisors.
- Represent finance on cross-functional commercial teams to provide robust challenge and support in a business partnering capacity.
- Qualified accountant ACA
- Most likely a background in practice or audit
- Post-qualification experience in commerce is desirable
- Experience in the preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Technical skills in UK GAAP, US GAAP and SOX are desirable