Primary Teacher + TLR Opportunity
Primary Teacher + TLR | Year 1-6 | TLR Opportunity | Fantastic SLT | Havering/Romford
A 2-Form Entry, 'Good’ graded Primary School in the Borough of Havering/Romford require a passionate and driven Primary Teacher on a permanent school based contract in preparation for September 2017. The Head Teacher is willing to offer experienced Primary Teachers the fantastic opportunity to gain an additional responsibility (TLR), they will range from: Subject Leader, Year Group Leader or Phase Leader.
This Primary School have impressive KS2 SAT’s results, placing them within the top 10% of Primary Schools Nationwide. They’re also renowned for being one of the leading Primary Schools within the Borough of Havering/Romford. The Head Teacher pushes for daily development from both pupils and staff, creating further fantastic CPD opportunities and making the Primary School are real pleasure to work at.
Does this sound like the Primary School and Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity for you? Yes…?
Then please read on below, to find out more information about this Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity in the Borough of Havering/Romford!!
- Primary Teacher
- Year 1-6 - School will play to your personal strengths
- TLR opportunity: Subject Leader, Year Group Leader or Phase Leader
- Creating engaging and creative lessons
- Working within a team of fantastic Primary Teachers
- September 2017 start - Permanent Contract - Full Time
- MPS2-6 - £27,759 - £36,906 - TLR 2a/b (Size depending on responsibility)
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- 1 year of previous teaching experience is required
- Strong knowledge of the KS1-2 & Primary curriculum
- Must be able to work effectively within a team of 'Outstanding’ Primary Teachers
- Strong academics throughout: GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree
- Understanding of the Teaching Standards required
- Graded 'Good’ in their latest Ofsted report
- 2-Form Entry Primary School
- Modern and creative ethos throughout
- Leading Primary School throughout the Borough regarding KS2 SAT’s results
- Fantastic SLT in place - Forward thinking!
- Plenty of CPD opportunities on offer
- Located in the Borough of Havering/Romford - East London
- Perfect for Primary Teachers living in Essex/Brentwood
- Good Tube Links - District and TfL Rail Line
- FREE STAFF CAR PARK
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this Primary Teacher + TLR opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).