Financial Planning Administrator
Financial Planning Administrator - IFA environment
Nottingham (Our Ref AL740)
Salary £23,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits
My client is an established and prestigious IFA based in Nottingham and they now have an excellent new vacancy for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their existing team.
- Processing of dealing instructions and new business applications
- Obtaining valuations and assisting in producing Investment Plan Update reports
- Assist in production of 'Mindmaps’ for Advisers as a result of discovery/fact find meetings
- Regular upkeep of electronic filing systems, ensuring files are kept tidy, logically organised and compliant with relevant standards.
- Data entry and data quality management on XPlan - the CRM system.
- Provision of ad-hoc data, analysis and reports as required by management.
- Support, maintain and update relevant office processes, procedures and policies
- Support the provision of an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by phone, email and in person.
- Polite, pro-active manner, attention to detail, team player
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Experienced financial services administrator (or with significant technical aptitude for the post)
- Competent user of MS Office applications and ideally Mindmap application.
- Preferably, experience of Adviser Office or X-Plan back office systems
If this role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV in confidence to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment