Onboarding Executive £21,000
A great new role in central Banbury for a professional & outgoing Onboarding Executive working for a large, established UK financial organisation.
The purpose of the Onboarding Executive will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with new clients, assisting and guiding them through the process from prospect to client.
Key roles & responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with sales team to co-ordinate client on-boarding
- Provide advice and support to clients, building solid, professional relationships & managing expectations
- Face to face & telephone training with clients
- Client securities
- Calculating initial client payments
- Managing own calendar
- Working in line with client contracts / Service Level Agreements
- Identify potential bottlenecks or issues potentially holding up the process
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience within an office environment, ideally financial/banking services
- Brilliant communicator & relationship builder
- Analytical approach & good problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid IT skills
- High level of self-motivation
Working hours will be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, with the opportunity to work flexitime.
Other benefits include good pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free car parking & 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
A great, rewarding & varied role for someone with the suitable experience and skill set.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful