Customer Sales Consultant
Toyota are currently recruiting for a Car Sales Executive to be based out of our Edgware Dealership.
The Sales Executive is responsible for qualifying the customer’s requirements, promoting the appropriate products and services based on their needs whilst hitting monthly sales targets.
The Sales Executive role in more detail…
- Talk and listen to the customer to build rapport and accurately qualify their requirements whilst delivering an unrivalled level of customer service;
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product;
- Liaise with the customer to arrange a handover and to complete all paperwork for a timely registration of the vehicle;
- Work with the Service department to ensure any work on the vehicle is completed in time for the handover;
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other colleagues are maximised ie. Business Manager and Business Centre sales;
- Agree all purchase prices with the Sales Manager;
- Ensure that all customer data captured is entered onto Sales Workbench accurately and without duplicates;
- Complete all administration required, accurately and on time;
- Maintain existing relationships for repeat business and prospect daily to win new business;
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
A little about you…
- Relevant experience in a retail environment;
- Proven track record in Sales;
- A clean, current driving licence;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Work efficiently under pressure.
About our business…
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley.
Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programs.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team onto find out more.