Telesales Representative - B2B Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Telesales Representative to join a successful growing telecoms company based in Wolverhampton. This role would suit somebody who has previous B2B Telesales experience, someone who is motivated and enjoys working in a busy, fast pace environment. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary package, commission structure and progression within the company.
Our client provides a range of services such as telecoms, network services, call monitoring, support etc.
- Must have previous outbound B2B Telesales experience
- Must have previous experience in appointment making
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills
- Must have self motivation
This role will involve full responsibility of recognising potential opportunities and maximising business growth. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Liaise and build relationships with decision makers
- Process appointments effectively, booking into calendar, paper diary and updating appointment board
- Maintain & update CRM
- Carry out a full 'Fact Find' by listening effectively and accurately recording details of conversations
- Work as part of a team and to work alone, unsupervised
- To liaise with Sales Consultants and Telesales members
- Attend regular Telesales meetings, providing input and feedback
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- To think 'outside the box' and use own initiative
- To be able to work under pressure
- £16,000 - £20,000 plus commission OTE £24,000+
- 20days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as:Telesales Representative; Telesales Advisor; Inbound Sales; Customer Service Advisor; Sales Advisor; Sales Representative.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!