Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts receivable clerk required to join a rapidly growing company based in Farnborough. You will be a hard-working individual who can take full responsibility for the accounts receivables ledger.
About The Role
This permanent opportunity will require you to manage the accounts receivables process providing direct support to the finance manager.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining project details
- Maintain project quotations approvals through the accounting system
- Maintaining project logs in excel
- Raising customer invoices on projects matching to purchase orders and sales registration.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues as they arise
- Manage and maintain receivables ledger on accounting system
- Identify payment discrepancies and follow up with customers
- Weekly reporting of the aged debtors
- Assist project accountant with monthly revenue recognition
You will be a confident accounts receivable clerk who has experience of working across multiple business units. You will need to portray comprehensive communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workloads.
Commutable from: Aldershot, Alton, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bracknell, Camberley, Cobham, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)