GENERAL MANAGER - FOOD-LED PUB - (LIVE IN)
General Manager - Food-Led Pub - (Live In) - Job Summary
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and commercial General Manager to take on a stunning Gastro Pub, serving fresh food of the highest quality. Attention to detail and a love of great food and drink are essential for this role, as well as a real entrepreneurial flair.
The site is beautifully restored mansion, which makes it an exciting place to go in. Recently refurbished, it hosts a beautiful orangery overlooking the extensive, well maintained grounds
Our client is a small group who pride themselves on their fantastic organisational culture and reputation for supporting and developing their teams. As General Manager you will have genuine autonomy to run the business as if it were your own, and be expected bring fresh ideas and innovation to the table in order to drive sales in your outlet.
If you are looking for a career-building opportunity within an expanding group recognised for their quality and training and the chance to put your own stamp on your business then this is the job for you!
General Manager - Food-Led Pub - (Live In) - Role Responsibility
- Develop and execute a business plan to drive sales and average spend within your site
- Work closely alongside the Head Chef to ensure the food offering remains fresh, relevant and enticing
- Organise local marketing campaigns and develop relationships with local groups and businesses
- Maintain high quality draught and cask products and practice good cellar managements
- Recruit and develop a multi-skilled team and monitor their ongoing development
- Manage your P&L accountability with competency and flair
General Manager - Food-Led Pub - (Live In) - The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years experience as General Manager in a branded or independent operation with experience of working with quality fresh food
- An excellent communicator, with strong leadership skills and experience in motivating a large team
- Commercial and entrepreneurial; able to build effective relationships with local businesses and groups to drive repeat business
- Numerate and able to effectively forecast and budget
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.