Trainee Accountant, Modern Practice!
Our client is a very successful and modern local practice offering accountancy services to a wide range of small and medium sized businesses. Due to ongoing success and expansion, they are looking to take on a trainee accountant - the role offers full study support for someone working towards their AAT (and / or ACCA).
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of clients.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Assisting with audits.
- All other aspects of accounts and bookkeeping as required.
The ideal person:
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years accounts experience.
- Hard-working, focussed and dedicated to a long term career in practice.
- Studying towards AAT or ACCA.
- Well organised with excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm of accountants and offers excellent long term prospects!
Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.