Credit Control Sales Ledger Assistant
Credit Control and Sales Ledger Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team of a hugely successful property business based in the heart of Manchester. Now is great time a join the team as the business have just hit £1 billion turnover. This organisation values their employees and offers an excellent benefit including private healthcare, life assurance, a generous pension, birthday leave and a health and employee wellness package.
This versatile role will be perfect for anybody wanting a more rounded position, you will be taking ownership of ledgers, working with a portfolio of clients as well as maintaining the credit control.
- Handling Credit control/ sales ledger for multiple accounts
- Managing a multi million pound ledger
- Liaising with the cash team and other business units from an internal stakeholder point of view
- Managing all aspects of customer accounts, providing the highest level of customer service
- Handling customer issues both on the phone and via email on a daily basis
- Negotiating payment plans on behalf of customers
The Successful Candidate will have
- Proven track record in credit control, sales ledger and ledger management
- Excellent MS Office, particularly in Excel (V-look ups, pivot tables)
- Exceptional appreciation of first class levels of customer service
- Proven experience of working in close knit team
- Proven experience of working in an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you are confident, driven and outgoing individual with the desire to learn and develop new skills this opportunity is perfect for you.