Territory Sales Representative- Industrial
Consult Search & Selection are currently recruiting exclusively for an International Manufacturing Organisation. Market leading and globally recognized they are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Representative to sell their highly renowned Industrial Tapes & Adhesive portfolio across their well-established end user and distributor accounts.
Territory - East Anglia, Bedford, Milton Keynes areas.
- Sell complete range of IATD products in order to achieve sales targets in line with IATD operating plan.
- Continue to build knowledge of IATD products, competitor's products and key accounts on territory. Report any significant changes which could affect the future business.
- Manage distributors with combined sales of £2 million
- Identify and gain a clear understanding of nominated key accounts to include managing relationship with key contacts.
- Build relationships, create and manage business plans with Authorised Distributor network.
- Manage and lead business activities/key programmes within nominated key accounts.
- Leverage of resources to maximise sales impact within end users.
- Create sales growth territory campaigns i.e. CRM programs, distributor promotions
- Feedback on competitor activities within the marketplace.
- Training of distributor internal & external sales people.
- Development: Continuously expected to learn & improve skills relative to the market, products, applications, selling and administrative skills.
Key Skills, Experience & Capabilities
- Proven Sales Experience & background in the Industrial market is preferred but not essential
- Strong Communications Skills at all levels of the organisation, including stakeholders and customers
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Influencing Skills
- Team Player but can also work independently
- Computer literate in word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to present confidently
This is a world class organisation to work for and is a fantastic opportunity to represent marketing leading brands/products. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced field sales/account manager who is looking for a new challenge and role where they can progress and develop.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply today.