Job Role: Expeditor-Procurement
Salary: £17k - 12 month maternity contract
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Expeditor-Procurement to join a friendly but successful Business. This is a great opportunity to add value and join a supportive team. This is a 12 month contract role covering Maternity leave.
As part of the procurement team, the purpose of this role is to ensure customer delivery expectations are met by managing the procurement process. You will be maintain key relationships with suppliers and internal departments, providing accurate information and updates and dealing with queries.
- You will be working with SAP to create Purchase orders on a daily basis
- Working with suppliers and European procurement teams, to ensure delivery to agreed lead times, ensuring all purchase orders are expedited effectively.
- Liaising with the Customer services team to provide accurate information regarding deliveries
- Ensuring Purchase orders are received and matching the Purchase orders
- Investigation and resolving queries
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
The successful candidate will be:-
- Excellent communicator both written and face to face
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent personal presentation and IT skills
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Excellent attention to detail and great organisational skills
- You must be able to use your own iniative and plan ahead and multi-task
- Manage your own workload and be good at building relationships
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday
Longevity: Full time 12 month maternity contract