Account Manager - Construction - Drainage/Wastewater Solutions - Yorkshire - £42k basic + OTE
In this field based account management role you will be selling my clients leading range of rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment and storm water products into an established network of builders merchants, groundwork contractors and specialist installers.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager / Account Manager
SELLING: Drainage, wastewater, rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment and storm water products
SELLING TO: Builders merchants, groundwork contractors and specialist installers
TERRITORY: East Midlands, South & West Yorkshire and the North West
PACKAGE: £38k-£42k basic + £6k OTE, pension, healthcare, car, laptop, mobile
• A field based territory sales role, inheriting an established and well performing area
• Promoting my clients range of wastewater, rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment and storm water products
• Predominately account managing and developing the relationship with a network of merchants and distributors
• Whilst also tracking and winning projects with groundwork contractors and a specialist installers
• Firstly and most importantly you must have field sales experience from within the construction industry
• This could have been gained from a manufacturer, distributor or merchant
• Applicants with drainage or water management background will of course be readily considered, but my client is equally open to recruiting from other construction backgrounds
• Just as long as you understand how the relationship works between manufacturers, merchants and contractors
• Established for over 90 years, trading across North America, Europe and Asia,
• A leading international player in the field of onsite and decentralized wastewater treatment
• Continually evolving and progressing their solutions, with over £1m a year in Research and Development
Please click on the 'apply now’ link below to register your interest and to hear more about this opportunity.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, building materials, building products, drainage, wastewater, rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment, storm water, builders merchants, groundwork contractors, specialist installers, field sales, account management, business development