Media Account Manager
Our Client is a fully Integrated Media and Marketing agency. With all their services under one roof, they are able to offer clients a complete 360º approach. They are an amalgamation of brand, creative, product and media planning and buying specialists. It is one of the largest media independents in the UK. They work across a wide range of client sectors and sizes, and pride themselves on client service and dedication to helping clients meet their objectives and ultimately grow as a business together. They urgently seek an :- Account Manager
The role of Account Manager will report into the Account Director within the Retail team and will work closely with other Account Managers to deliver media and more to our clients. By working with the team you will live up to the company value by being honest, innovative and adventurous and will listen to our clients and the industry to make informed media planning and buying decisions.
You will work with your clients to understand their business, work with media owners to understand their offering and use your knowledge and experience to make clear recommendations. When approved you will then work with your Account Executive to book this activity and then work together to report on thesuccess of this activity to gain insight for media recommendations moving forward.
We are looking for an organised and through manager, who is accustomed to planning and buying media on scale. We need someone who can join the team and confidently manage projects from planning to reporting and can effectively gain insight from a large amount of data.
Above all we are looking for a positive, go get 'em attitude that pushes the team and the client to work ina way that breaks the mould and challenges what’s been done before.
- Implementing agreed client strategy - understand the business and strategic objectives of each client’sbusiness (and wider industry) and provide the right service at the right time to help achievethese
- Develop client relationships - build rapport and trust with the Marketing Manager through regular contact-face-to- face, on the phone or via email and become a recognised face within theirteam
- Formulate the right brief - use your client insight and tools available to construct a clear brief that is understoodby the client and should include a clear definition of what results areexpected
- Presenting and liaising with the client - provide strong and compelling rationalisation when presenting workand process as well as questioning to gain deeper understanding of what things are needed for and why to improve these
- Understanding their business - identify the Achilles Heel within the clients business and work on ways that the agency can support or assist
- Report and provide insight - be able to link in with various key parties within the Company and work with reportingsoftware to provide insight and review data to benefit theclient
- Plan and buy media - Experience in the media industry is essential, the role will include planning and buyingTV, Radio, Press, Digital, OOH etc.
Help growth by :- Grow business through new clients - assist with providing input and process for new business delivery and present/pitch whenrequired
- Manage and develop your Account Executive and any assistant or juniors that have input intoyour team
- Monitor and review process - Continue to question 'why’ we are doing things a certain way, strive to improve and progress operations, process anddocumentation