Internal Communications Manager
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to help engage all employees of this successful business in their cultural and behavioral changes in order to achieve their vision, fulfill their purpose and achieve their ambition. The Internal Communications Manager will play a key role in driving the communications strategy and plan, giving robust and challenging advice and guidance to help key stakeholders deliver their business objectives through excellent planning and implementation.
Our brand promise is designed to enable us to stand out from the competition. Prime responsibilities for the Internal Communications Manager are:
• Design and deliver internal communication of national internal communications projects
• Contextualise key messages internally so that employees can connect with the company’s purpose and vision
• Produce local internal communication which resonates with employees across the company
• Manage and support an Executive
• Work closely with Director and Board to design and deliver engaging partner events
• Design and deliver internal communication of strategic and business-as-usual projects and announcements
• Lead the internal communication of multiple projects at once
• Use measurement of outcomes and feedback from your colleagues to inform your thinking and decision making
• Develop strong consultative relationships with key managers to deliver solutions to their business challenges
• Design appropriate and effective communications related to projects or initiatives
• Produce internal communication tool-kits that complement communication across the company
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about internal communications, you will also have:
- Strong communication skills, including excellent English, written and oral, with the ability to adapt your style to suit the audience and medium
- Experience of managing a small team or individual
- Experience of leading, designing and implementing internal communication plans and strategies
- Thorough understanding of internal communication channels
- Creates consistently high-quality content for a variety of channels
- Experience of proof reading
- Highly organised, methodical and rigorous; a "do-er"
- Used to working to deadline on competing tasks and managing their time and resources to suit
- Easily builds trust and rapport to motivate others
- Comfortable challenging legacies and assumptions
- Real desire to make a difference
- Brings new ideas, creativity and support to other team members.
We would ideally like the candidate to have an internal communication degree or qualification and experience of filming and editing video for internal communication, either in-house or via agency. They would also have experience of using digital channels, using Photoshop and InDesign and evaluation techniques and data analysis.
If you are looking for an exciting Communications role in a growing yet well-established organisation, apply today! Excellent flexible benefits package offered.