Premier Pathways - Paid Graduate Teacher Training English
Premier Pathways English PGCE Post – Academy School in Solihull – PremierPathways English PGCE - January start – 2 Year PGCE Placement English - World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE English.
Are you an English graduate? Are you looking for a career as an English teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
Are you available to start in January 2017?
If you’re thinking of training to be a English Teacher, then our Premier Pathways programme has the perfect Birmingham school for you.
• Exceptional English graduates Considered for this Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Secondary Academy in Solihull – Premier Pathways Art PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement English
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE English
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as an English Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE English
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE English post is open to those with a first or 2:1 degree in English Language or Literature.
A secondary school in Solihull are looking for an academic graduate to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE English post is open to graduates with a related degree and a passion for becoming a teacher.
In this Trainee English Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of an experienced Art teacher, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and a 50% timetable across all 3 key stages.
The school is a leading academy in Solihull, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. They have a diverse pupil population and a team of dedicated, caring and professional teaching staff. All trainees are given their own mentor to ensure their progress is in line with expectations on the road to qualified teacher status.
Apply now for this Graduate Trainee English Teacher position in Birmingham and give yourself the very best start to your teaching career. Click ‘Apply’ and send your covering letter and CV over to Patrick at EduStaff.