Are you looking for an opportunity that will offer a mix between management accounts and business partnering with operational teams? Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a manufacturing organisation in Coventry that is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
As a Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Developing weekly KPI’s for financial performance
- Journals and balance sheet reconciliation's
- Produce group management accounting packs
- Support the production of the board pack
- Cost centre reporting
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
- Long-term cash flow forecasting
Is the Finance Analyst role right for me?
This is a great opportunity for a Finalist/Newly Qualified Accountant who is confident preparing management accounts and is now looking to develop further by taking on more ownership throughout that process and start interacting with the operational teams to monitor performance and provide recommendations on where they can improve.
Due to the flat structure within the organisation there really is an open door policy where your ideas are listened too, valued and acted on – this role will require an individual who can not only do the above tasks but also has a hunger to go into the business and find additional tasks and projects.
Finance Analyst Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Working hours of 8 – 4:45 (Mon – Thurs) & 8 – 1pm (Friday)
If interested in the Finance Analyst opportunity, please contact