Accountant - Based in Corby
Salary circa £40,000 plus benefits
We are representing a successful family owned business, with a turnover of over £150million, to recruit for an Accountant for one of their manufacturing sites.
This is a very hands on role for someone who is either newly qualified or qualified with some manufacturing experience.
You will be part of a team supporting 5 manufacturing sites and working in a Finance team made up of 8 members.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare, analyse, report and investigate weekly and monthly variances - materials, labour and overheads
- Analysis of standard costs for trends, changes, planning, product profitability and stock valuation purposes.
- Financial management and maintenance to ensure correct standard costs.
- Assist in month end close processes
- Developing reporting and control procedures.
- Work with manufacturing on regular forecasts and annual budget.
- Work with Site Management teams and act as financial representative on the teams
We are looking for someone who is challenging in nature and has an inquisitive manner.
You should possess advanced excel skills and have a good understanding of ERP systems.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!