Deputy Theatre Manager
Registered Theatre Practitioner required for full-time Deputy Theatre Manager position in an excellent independent hospital in Swindon. Candidate needs to be either an NMC registered Nurse or an HCPC registered professional with at least 2 years Senior experience in theatres. The position is for 37.5 hrs, working a variety of shifts and offers a competitive salary of up to £38,188. They also include these excellent benefits;
- Healthcare Scheme (20% friends and family discount)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
To be the successful candidate for this role you must be;
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Ability to support and lead a department.
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent.
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or relevant anaesthetic qualification.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1
- Management qualification
The hospital has 50 patient bedrooms with all rooms offering the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities and 3 state of the art theatres. They also provide these specialist services;
- 3D Baby Bonding
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology Clinic
- Imaging Services
- Ophthalmology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Podiatric Clinic
- Rapid Diagnostic Breast Clinic
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please contact Georgie on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.