Wealth Manager (ownership stake potential) - Northampton
Are you passionate about lifestyle-focused wealth management?
Are you entrepreneurial and self-driven?
Are you looking for the opportunity to have an ownership stake in a wealth management business?
My client are offering a rare opportunity for a Senior Financial Adviser to provide wealth management advice to the firm's existing client base, work on strategy in this fast-growing business and work towards taking an ownership stake in the firm.
They are looking for a Wealth Manager who is:
- Passionate about lifestyle-focused wealth management, using a holistic approach that is focused on solutions, not products.
- An experienced, fully-qualified Financial Adviser, ideally a Chartered Financial Planner with the CII (or equivalent).
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with autonomy in building client relationships and giving wealth management advice.
- A superb communicator, who can listen to and understand our clients' goals and explain complex wealth management solutions clearly.
- Able to get on with anyone, empathise and maintain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A strategic thinker, able to work on business strategy and development as well as wealth management and financial planning.
The Wealth Manager will:
- build client relationships, principally within the existing client bank that will be given to you, but also with clients referred through the firm's joint-ventures and new clients.
- service these client relationships with wealth management and financial planning advice and updates.
- autonomously manage their own day-to-day work and strategy, with no arbitrary daily targets.
- develop quickly towards handling the firm's top clients, in the meritocratic and supportive environment.
- assist the directors in strategies to grow the business, particularly at the firm's top service level.
- be supported by an experienced Paraplanner and client relationship executives.
- continue their professional development through qualifications with the firm's support, and working alongside our experienced Directors.
The Wealth Manager can expect a very competitive compensation package, with unlimited earning potential. On-target earnings will vary according to the experience of the successful candidate, but are expected to be between £60,000 and £100,000 per year. They are happy to structure a bespoke salary-to-bonus ratio, benefits and holidays package with the successful candidate.
For the right individual, they will structure an opportunity to buy an ownership stake in the business.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.