Interim Site Accountant
To be the lead on all things Finance for the site and partner the site leadership team to find improvements. You will also be helping with a recently role of of SAP.
A large food manufacturer.
- Reporting and quality of the financial master data, provides fact based analytics around cost, profitability, P&L, etc.
- Ensures processes are robust and systems reliable in order to support the integrity of all financial output.
- Protects the Business Assets by ensuring the soundness of controls, compliance with corporate policies and management of risk in relation to core business processes and decisions.
- Builds Budgets and Forecasts that have integrity and traceability, reporting against them and highlighting outlooks and issues, flagging major deviations to others for follow up
- Creates collaborative ties with other business functions, has an understanding of their cost drivers so as to act as a credible advisor, but the self-confidence to challenge where appropriate
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant post qualification experience within manufacturing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data modelling/Cognos experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- A contract to start immediately
- Originally for 3 months but could well be extended
- £45,000 +