£35-40k plus excellent benefits
This International organisation who specialise in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services have a rare opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their Milton Keynes team.
The role is to assist in the provision of financial plans and advice to prospective and existing private clients within internal/regulatory standards.
The successful applicant will have all or the majority of the below:
Experience of working in Financial services, in a financial planning, research or technical capacity.
- Diploma qualified (and ideally on the way to becoming chartered)
- Good listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Evidence of technical competence
- Adaptable to changing demands and priorities
- IT skills and database CRM Management and preferably Intelligent Office
- Seeks opportunities to develop own skills
- Demonstrates commitment to own development
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to work to deadlines
This role offers excellent training and progression and fantastic company benefits.
To Apply please call or email