We have a fantastic opportunity for a someone looking to progress in a leading UK Law Firm with a background in Litigation/Debt Recovery or the ambition to move into this area.
- To work to and achieve all internal and external SLA’s set in relation to the administrative and support activity,
- To communicate professionally and effectively with clients, 3rd parties, debtors and colleagues by phone or in writing.
- This may include client billing and reporting.
- To issue proceedings and enforcement.
- To deliver successfully to a high standard of quality combined with the expected level of output for the activities actioned.
- To negotiate with debtors to maximise the net recovery level achieved for the client.
- To comply with all regulatory and ethical standards (including the principles of 'Treating Customers Fairly’)
- To adhere to all client requirements.
You will need to demonstrate:
Ability to thrive under pressure, responding with flexibility to varying work volumes Competent negotiation skills
Experience in consumer debt collection and debt recovery litigation (including County Court Rules) would be advantageous. Ability to communicate - both in writing and verbally - in a professional and effective manner Competent use of MS Word and Excel
If you feel this role is for you then please forward your CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application further.