Account Handler Corporate Clients(Cert CII) - Hampshire - Highly prestigious Insurance Broker
Our client is a hugely successful and well respected insurance brokers who specialise in providing expert, tailor made products and the very best advice.
In addition - Our client has been awarded corporate Chartered Insurance Brokers status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). As a result, all individuals representing this firm will also be required to hold Cert CII.
Role & Responsibilities
Working in a team of ten, this candidate will be responsible for SME business and Mid-Corporate business with average premium levels from £200 to £20,000 in Farnborough office. Dealing with a variety of risks including;
Commercial Combined, Property Damage, Business Interruption, Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability, Marine, Goods in Transit, Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Liability, Fidelity, Legal Expenses, Cyber Liability, Contractors all risks and Engineering policies.
- Operating a client renewal list of approximately £100,000 income
- Working with and supporting a team of Account Executives to assist them with their client workload
- Corresponding and communicating with clients to understand/assess their insurance requirements, demands and needs. Also negotiating with insurance companies to obtain the best solutions
- Identifying new and existing business growth opportunities
- Dealing with claims, clients and accounts queries
- Having regular phone contact and occasional face-to-face meetings
- Compliance with company and regulatory procedures/requirements
- Supporting Account Executives with their workload, including exposure to larger commercial policies.
Skills & Qualifications
- CERT CII
- Must have a stable work record.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant household broking experience and should be used to managing their own workloads.
- Candidates must have market and broker experience and have good technical knowledge
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 6 GCSE’s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.