Non Nurse Managers Considered
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Home Manager for our client in Chichester.
As a listed building the home has its own distinct character. Whilst situated close to all amenities of Chichester the home is set in well-kept grounds and enjoys a peaceful environment.
It prides itself in providing a homely, personalised environment and ensures residents and their families are at the centre of everything as are its core values of dignity and respect.
- You will be an experienced manager with a track record of running a successful care home.
- You will provide leadership within the team and lead by example.
- Act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and be a champion for ensuring the team is fully up to date with best practice guidelines.
- Act as a role model for good care governance practice.
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Carers and Team Leaders, in line with Company procedures and standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Care Home management experience.
- Valid NMC pin (not essential).
- Budget management.
- Excellent understanding of CQC Standards.
- NVQ level 5 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care.
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.