£25,000 - £32,500
Our client is a leading Consultancy firm that’s stands out from the norm in a number of ways and focuses on the delivery of value to their clients. Their business model differs from most within their sector, offering a number of unique selling points, which, in term will offer you a significant opportunity for personal development. In addition to providing an outstanding accounting based service they are also trusted advisors, board members and consultants to a broad range of customers and in multiple industry sectors.
Due to their ongoing growth and internal promotion, they seek to appoint an ambitious, commercially focused, capable and diligent Management Accountant. The nature of their work is consultative, requiring the successful candidate to be conversant in the development and management of client relationships. The role would involve working with multiple clients, providing monthly management accounts, analysis and strategic reporting into the business development department of the company.
The role of Management Accountant will be an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression. So, if you have a passion for the analysis of accounts, the desire to add commercial value, develop relationships and communicate with clients and stakeholders at all levels, this is the role that you have been looking for. This company has real passion to progress the careers of their employees and drive change for all its clients, so please get in touch.
- Supporting clients’ in-house accounting functions, systems and processes on a regular basis.
- Build and develop a professional working relationship with client and stakeholder relationships.
- Advise on and implement accounting systems and processes.
- Aid the recruitment of financial staff for clients.
- Complete VAT returns, EC Sales lists and any other reporting required from the client.
- Preparation and collection of information required for internal accounts/tax team for year end reporting.
They support and develop their staff and have created a great atmosphere in which the right person will develop their responsibility, skill sets and career. The role is based in Hereford, however travel to and from client sites will be required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Caroline Harvey of Rockfield Specialist Recruitment.