£28,000pa + £2k bonus + Benefits
Our Client is the largest independent Parcels and Mail provider in the UK. Profitable and expanding, we’re offering an exciting new opportunity for a driven and experienced Telesales Supervisor to join the team based in Teesside.
Reporting to the Area Sales manager you will be instrumental in overseeing the operations of the National Telesales team, supporting acquisition of new SME parcel customers, hitting revenue targets, and maximising profits in-line with company aspirations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within a telesales environment; showing the ability to effectively supervise telesales teams, working to monitor calls, escalations and providing support where necessary.
What are the key responsibilities?
- To oversee the daily smooth running of the telesales department.
- To effectively communicate the team targets of the agreed minimum Sales per day, ensuring that our client’s product line remains within targets under the Area Sales Manager.
- To provide assistance to the team where necessary.
- To monitor outbound calls made by the team in terms of both quality and quantity calls.
- Update relevant CRM data for the agreed call, contact and quality targets per day.
- To provide daily reporting of information to the management.
- To facilitate a smooth and rapid setup of accounts, allowing customers to trade quickly.
- Work closely with other internal departments.
- Look for opportunities to gain business and secure exclusivity.
- Work on the company pricing policy and strategy, ensuring that profitability and revenue objectives are met.
- To maintain detailed knowledge of the Company’s IT system, CRM and other relevant software platforms.
Interested? What do you need to apply?
- A demonstrable ability to lead and motivate your team
- A driven attitude towards sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A confident but approachable personality.
- Resilience in the sales field.
- An ability to work independently or well as part of a team.
- An understanding of the parcels market, both domestically and internationally (desirable).
- The ability to lead a successful telesales team.
This exciting opportunity lends itself to the proven sales professional who is eager to put their management experience in practice at one of the UK’s leading distribution and parcel businesses. With generous remuneration and attractive benefits, this role will see the candidate go from strength to strength, maximising revenue and profit and ultimately growing alongside the business. For more information on the role and how to get in touch, contact Jonathan by applying below.