Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT, Digital & Change
Why choose a career in Recruitment?
Choose a career in Recruitment!
Does a fast-paced job with unlimited earning potential sound attractive to you? Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role: you sell clients to candidates, and vice versa. It’s the pinnacle of the sales market and no two days are the same. You will effectively be running your own 'business within a business’ from your desk. To put things into perspective, an outstanding recruiter can make £100K in their first year.
What kind of money can you expect to earn as a Recruitment Consultant?
£23,000 Basic Starting Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
1st year OTE £35,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k - £40k. Your second year is where you will really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Who will you be working for as a Recruitment Consultant?
Specialising in IT, Digital and Change recruitment, our client offers its employees the best in class training with a basic starting salary of £23,000 and an uncapped commission structure! You will be working with a company which has won awards such as:
- Top 15 Best Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme. The Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2015
- Shortlisted for the Deloitte Employer of the Year Award 2015 & 2016
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013 & 2014
- 100% CEO Approval rating on Glassdoor
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis in Recruitment?
360 Recruitment - you will be dealing with the client side and the candidate side.
With clients you will be:
- Cold calling
- Winning new clients
- Finding our hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
You will then go out into the market to find the candidates to fill these roles:
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working, competitive and social individuals who have a need to succeed.
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies)
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Mature, confident, articulate and sociable - a good all rounded individual
- Sporting background
- B2B/telesales experience
What else is in it for you?
Recruitment is a dynamic, social and buzzy industry. Apart from working for a prestigious company with excellent prospects in regards to earning potential and career progression, there are also many other benefits such as:
- Company Socials and nights out at the top venues in London
- Inter-company sports teams
- Quarterly 5* Holidays (Skiing, France, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai)
- Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Share Equity (employees are given shares in the company upon joining)
- Free Gym Membership
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment