A small cosmetics business located in Central London is currently in search of a Management Accountant to join ASAP on a 6 month basis with the potential to turn permanent.
Supporting the Financial Controller (who is currently working in a sole capacity), you will be assisting with:
- preparation of management accounts
- balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- variance analysis and commentary
- cash flow forecasting and analysis
- budgeting and reporting
- preparation of payments
- processing invoices and dealing with invoice queries
- other ad hoc tasks may be required.
This is a small start up business that is currently operating within London, but they are looking to grow over the next few years. The current Financial Controller is thus in need of extra support as the demands of the business increase. You must have experience of the above or similar and be comfortable working in a team of two.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.