An opportunity to join a truly global business and a leader in their field as a Tax Accountant joining their UK tax team based in Redhill, Surrey
The role will initially be offered as a six month contract but with the possibility that this will transfer to a permanent role at the end of this initial period.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CA or CTA
- Experience gained from working within an international business in a tax role
- Good understanding of the latest accounting/tax developments including International Accounting standards (IFRS) and Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- First class presentation present and communication skills
- Alphatax software experience would be advantageous
As an authorised agent, a full job description is available for all shortlisted candidates.
Reporting to the Director of International Tax, selected duties to include:
- Assisting in the UK tax compliance cycle including the UK corporation tax return and collating intra-group transfer pricing documentation
- Assist with the Group reporting on a quarterly basis, by preparing tax calculations and maintaining accurate tax ledger
- Review and sign-off the UK and Overseas monthly VAT returns
- Prepare and file the annual P11d and employee tax returns
- Assist UK Group with personnel tax queries
- Liaise with overseas tax advisors and manage overseas audits
- Assist the Global tax team with special planning projects by performing tax research
You should be available at short notice and able to interview during the first couple of weeks in May.
Please contact David Waddell or Georgina Trudgill for more information on the role and organisation.
Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.