Graduate Structural Engineer
Central Employment are currently recruiting for a Graduate Structural Engineer based in Bristol. The role is a permanent position for a major specialist multi disciplinary engineering consultancy. My client was voted in the top 10 of the 100 companies to work for by the Sunday Times this year. They are a business that strives to create sustainable solutions on major infrastructure projects and establishing a reputation for valued Engineering.
The position is within a team of ten, providing a technical support role covering analysis, design and structural survey work. You will work on a breadth of projects with values ranging between £0.5m and £50m and you will get plenty of opportunity to gain excellent experience leading to chartership. Experience of building structures design (all materials), is essential.
- Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Assistance with site surveys and inspection work
- Ensure compliance with the Hydrock Management System, carrying out work using the appropriate systems
- Ensure compliance with Hydrock’s site health and safety procedures and those of any third party.
- First degree in a related discipline
- Graduate member of the ICE or IStructE
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills
- Strong technical analysis, design and drawing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative while fully co-coordinating with line manager’s requirements.
For the suitable candidate, the client is offering an attractive salary, depending on experience, plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you wish to apply or would like more information please contact Liam Pearson.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.