Corporate Benefits Team Leader
The Company Story:
Bellpenny was founded in early 2012 with private equity backing from Oaktree, one of the world’s largest private equity companies with the mandate to become the UK’s most trusted financial advice brand. In the last two and a half years we have grown from a concept to over 200 staff with offices throughout the UK. We have made 32 acquisitions and currently have in excess of £3.6 billion pounds in funds under active management.
In this position you will be responsible for managing a team of Corporate Administrator, Paraplanners and Trainee Paraplanners to ensure they are effectively supporting the Employee Benefits Consultants and our clients. You will be reporting to the Corporate Regional Manager to develop the team, managing their workflow and supporting them with any key clients. Assessing our existing processes, identify improvements and ensure new procedures and processes are successfully implemented into the business. Additionally you will also be responsible for conducting performance reviews, managing and delivering inductions and training across the team to ensure quality and consistency of service to our clients.
- Previous experience in people management within a corporate benefits environments
- Experience of client administration (including renewal / rebroking) of group risk benefits and the implementation / client facing administration of group pension schemes, including auto-enrolment
- The ability to assess and make recommendations on processes and procedures.
- Deliver change to support business initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of or ability to develop people management & leadership skills.
- Willingness and potential to train others.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Highly organised.
What We Offer:
- Career development and training plan
- Support for relevant professional exams (Diploma in Financial Planning)
- 25 days holiday (standard for all)
- 4% corporate pension contribution
- Individual healthcare cover with the option to add in family members
- Buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in Service scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Annual bonus scheme based on a personal performance and company revenue
If this sounds like the position where you could add value, then please send your CV to the Recruitment Team today.