Supply / Demand Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Do you have a degree in one of the following disciplines?
- Finance and Accountancy
- Supply Chain
If you hold numerical/analytical skill sets, and are looking for opportunities to develop these further, then please read on.
My Client, a global FMCG company based in Woking, are seeking someone of graduate calibre to join their Supply Chain function in a Supply Chain / Demand Planning / Forecasting Analyst position.
This role is a 6 month FTC. It would be ideal for someone who holds strong numerical skills, attention to detail and the capability of managing/analysing data.
Role - Supply Chain / Demand Analyst - 6 Month FTC
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Location - Woking
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain / Demand Analyst -
* Generation and execution of Demand and Supply plans to drive centrally led allocation and replenishment of all promotional food and packaging materials to 800+ stores.
* Continually improve Excel based Demand / Supply planning model supported by ERP system data and BI tools
* Key deliverables:
o The right product at the right place in the right quantity at the right time
o Maximise sales
o Minimize waste
o Build strong internal cross functional network
o Clear communication of plans, stock allocations and weekly / monthly KPI reporting
o Managing wide stakeholder perceptions / expectations appropriately
Key skills required for the position of Supply Chain / Demand Analyst -
- Ideally will hold a Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Statistics, Economics or an analytical discipline
- Strong Excel - Pivot Tables and V lookups
- Knowledge of Forecasting
- Able to review and analyse complicated sets of data
- Capability of working under pressure and within a fast paced environment
If you hold advanced Excel skills, enjoy working with numbers and are keen to join a fast paced dynamic organisation, then please apply below.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK