IT Teacher for Specialist College - Brighton
A Specialist College in Brighton are looking for experienced teachers to Co-ordinate Functional Skills for IT.
You will be a qualified teacher and have experience of teaching students in ICT. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and of working with students at low levels of attainment.
You will be joining a very exciting and supportive environment and a great team of people in a happy and inclusive college.
Summary for Subject Co-ordinator:
- To support the development of the learner's skills of independence and employability, through the delivery of relevant subject programme
- To contribute to the strategic planning and delivery of the subject across the organisation.
- To raise standards of learner attainment and achievement of the subject's skills and to monitor and support all learner's progress.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriate, relevant and differentiated curriculum.
- To assist in the sharing of good practice in subject teaching across other curriculum areas.
- To deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment across the age / ability range.
The Co-ordinator roles are perfect for candidates who are flexible and looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding job.
We can offer great rates of pay. Job descriptions are available on request.
If this role sounds right for you then do not hesitate to apply now and one of our specialist team will review your application.
ASEND is a highly specialist SEND recruitment consultancy, placing dedicated SEND professionals in schools and services throughout the UK.
We were established in 2011 with the aim of supplying the education sector with the expert SEND staff it needs, and have since had success placing professionals into schools, colleges and services all over the country. We work exclusively in the field of SEND and are proud to say that our Directors all have a unique understanding of SEND recruitment through their extensive experience as teachers and leaders in the field.
We provide candidates with a unique range of training and support - when you work through ASEND you are part of our team and have our expertise and experience to support you and further your career.