Marketing Account Manager - Agency
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital AM to join a successful agency near Guildford. You will need to have 3 years’ experience just below Senior level, along with Digital Marketing experience.
We require an agency account manager with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of digital marketing.
The candidate will have experience of negotiating for, briefing, scoping and project management of Digital & web projects
The candidate ought also have a strong understanding of the general principals of marketing. The candidate will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients at CEO level.
This is a full-time role subject only to normal three-month probation period. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience, and account managers also benefit from a target related bonus scheme. Pull also provide generous benefits incl.
- Responsibility and development from day one
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 23 days paid holiday per year (plus, we tend to take the days off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Service related profit share scheme
- Service related extra holiday
- Private Healthcare after 6 months
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Two annual parties, Summer and Xmas
- Perkz Employee Discounts.
- Minimum three years digital account management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- A track record of managing and developing new business
- Experience working on website projects
- Efficient and organised.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Development Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of development and digital projects.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good order.
- Briefing development and digital projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Identifying opportunities, and growing accounts in both digital, development and other services where applicable.
- Visiting existing and potential customers for new business.
- Aiming to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
About The Agency
They bring together the worlds of strategic brand development and design, with technology at the core.
Most brand agencies behave as though nothing has changed. Most digital agencies behave as though everything has changed.
They understand what has changed. The media has changed, human emotional responses haven’t.
They create compelling brand propositions, apps, websites and campaigns, and are committed to growing their client’s bottom line.