Smart Teachers is recruiting for an EYFS Teacher to join an `Outstanding` three form entry school in Enfield, North London. You will be joining a highly supportive, collaborative team with professional development opportunities. This full time, long term EYFS teaching role will commence from September 2017, and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. There is also a strong possibility that the suitable candidate will be offered a permanent position.
About the Role
- EYFS Teacher
- Full time long-term contract starting in September 2017
- Year group dependant on the teacher
- MPS/UPS salary from £27,000 up to £43,000
About the School
- Three form entry school in North London
- Rated `Outstanding` by Ofsted on all aspects
- The leadership team is effective and supportive
- Extensive training programme offered
- Recently underwent a huge rebuild and refurbishment
- Situated in a vibrant residential area
- Easily accessible with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to
quoting Job Reference number CXQA11733.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.