- Opportunity to gain Ecommerce / marketing experience
- Opportunity to work in large, creative marketing team
- Numbers driven
- 6 month contract
- Happy to consider Graduate with a placement in similar role
The Role: Ecommerce Coordinator - Are you are looking to gain valuable experience in a large marketing team with a particular focus in marketing analytics and database ecommerce management within a ecommerce team? If you have strong skills in analysing data, running reports and managing CRM systems and able to collate ecommerce activity such as sales and promotions data this lively, well known leisure industry are looking for you on a 6 month contract to support with extremely busy period.
Responsibilities for the position of Ecommerce Coordinator include
- Target and segment their account base
- Create and maintain database of on-line users
- Construction of reporting to drive sales performance
- Evaluate all on-line activity: Sales, promotional reporting
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Happy to work on a 6 month contract
- Able to start asap
- Administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of E-commerce CMS
- Experience using CRM software
- Ability to create and manage large databases, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create and interpret reports
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
The Company: This is a opportunity to work in a large marketing team with creative and passionate marketeers in the Leisure industry. This well known brand name with multiple sites across the country will offer you valuable marketing expereince working on an ecommerce platform.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £22,000
Location: The position of Ecommerce Coordinator will be based in Solihull.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.