After Sales Engineers and Siting Engineers
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Park and Leisure Homes Manufacturer.
Aftersales Engineers & Siting Engineers
We are looking for a number of After Sales Engineers and Siting Engineers to join the team.
We are looking for keen, positive, driven applicants - who understand the importance of customer service, providing a good service in completing variable tasks in our customers homes. This requires a good level of presentation, communication and thoughtfulness - to ensure we do all we can to complete the job and go the extra mile to leave the customer smiling and a job well done.
The applicant must have:-
- A strong multi-skilled construction/factory experience - the more variable the better
- A willingness to learn and upskill on areas that may be required - eg decorating, carpentry
- A commitment to making things happen and finish jobs with a smile
- A good team ethic - from materials management, van responsibility and job completion
- A customer friendly personality - the customer experience is key
- A good communicator - to feedback accurately on jobs, next steps and ability to follow up and action.
The Aftersales Engineers roles report into the Customer Care dept. and the Siting roles report to Production.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 D.O.E + paid overtime
Hours of work: Monday - Friday. Contracted to work 50 hours a week + paid overtime.
Location: Ideally you will be based in Northamptonshire and willingness to travel to sites across the UK is essential.
Immediate start for the right candidate. Must have relevant experience.
Shortlisting now, don't delay. Click now to apply and your CV will arrive straight into my inbox.