KennedyPearce Consulting are currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding Engineering Consultancy based in South East London. The firm, who currently employ approximately 500 individuals, are looking for a Financial Controller who will be reporting into the CFO. The ideal candidate will be ACA, or at least qualified in Practice, have between 5 and 10 years PQE and have experience in managing a team.
- Overseeing the day to day accounting processes
- Managing the production of monthly and annual accounts and assisting in the ongoing development of these processes.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with third parties for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Monitoring performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Help minimising financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications and experience:
- ACA or ACCA with a Practice background
- PQE in an SME (not essential)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment