3 Adjustment Advisors - £ 23,000 - plus £ 3,000 bonus
Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Birmingham are looking to recruit 3 Adjustment Advisors to join their busy team on a permanent basis!
- Responding to enquiries from clients, brokers and Underwriters by telephone, fax, email, letter or face to face within a timely, courteous and helpful manner
- Completing the task of fact finding when identifying customers' requirements
- Obtaining quotations using in house quotations systems, rating guides or referral to insurers
- Communicating quotations/mid-term adjustments advising the most appropriate when meeting clients demands
- Handling payments, issue invoices, receipts, policy documents and electronically update clients details accordingly
- Responsible for both adhering to and evidencing that the customers are treated fairly and in line with: Company standards and FCA guidelines
- Responsible for utilizing up to date call scripting
- Maintaining daily department targets as determined by your manager
- Delivering and maintaining effective communications with departments and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve company targets.
- All duties to be performed in the accordance with Company procedures and regulatory requirements as set by the FCA Guidelines
- Ability to maintain monthly as well as daily departmental targets
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Ability to handle Objections
- Previous insurance/financial background is advantageous, however is not essential
Monday: 09:00am - 18:00pm
Tuesday: 09:00am - 18:00pm
Wednesday: 09:00am - 17:45pm
Thursday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Friday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
£ 23,000 plus £ 3,000 bonus - OTE £ 26,000
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.