Inside Sales & Retention Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Inside Sales and Retention Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service/ sales environment as well as experience within strategic development. The role will include looking after sales and retention opportunities on a global scales as well as looking after a multi-lingual telesales team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for achieving inside sales & retention targets
- Establishing best practices, tools and processes for 'sales & retention' customer interactions
- Driving performance by guiding, training, coaching and motivating team members
- Monitoring team and individual performance to drive revenue growth, productivity and continuously raise the standards of customer management
- Delivering Inside Sales action plans, standardising and optimising customer interactions to maximise sales and retention opportunities throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Proactively engaging with marketing, product management and IT to continuously improve the tools and processes supporting the teams and ensure operational efficiency.
- Contributing to the growth strategy by engaging with marketing, sales, market research and management to plan the development of Inside sales and retention activities
- Reporting and sharing KPI, customer feedback and insights to the various stakeholders across the business
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in a customer service / sales environment
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving growth
- Strong analytical skills, KPI and process oriented
- Ability to think strategically and prioritise tasks based on business value
- Team player, autonomous, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presenting)
- Ability to speak a second language, desirable but not essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).