Safety Systems Manager
Role: Safety Systems Manager
Sector: Construction & Housing Maintenance
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car/allowance
Start Date: May
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading construction contractors who are have an office based in Orpington, the organisation are looking to recruit a SHEQ Management Systems Specialist to join their Health & Safety team. The ideal candidate would have experience within this sector and at least 3 - 5 years experience working in a similar position where they were responsible for developing the company's health and safety management systems.
- Have deep understanding of the management system and the interaction between different systems, eg Project Management Systems, Finance System, Legacy Document Management Systems, etc.
- Direct and advise the auditing and business ownership and leadership on the implementation of our management system, policies, and procedures;
- Lead and develop a network of super-users across the business that provide quality and timely support on the application and location of procedures, processes and arrangements;
- To proactively support project delivery teams to ensure there is effective understanding and application of the key process matrix.
- Be a role model and driving force in challenging the behaviours of individuals and teams to achieve SHEQ performance and objectives;
- Provide leadership and drive for the continuous improvement and challenge for our systems and processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose, practical, simple and appropriate for all parts of our business;
- Provide the leadership and support for the continued retention of accreditation to ISO standards (Q+H&S+E);
- Generate robust analysis of management systems information to inform effective decision making;
- Support, where necessary, our project teams and supply chain on process and procedure to ensure quality delivery, for example Supply Chain Quality plans and test and inspection plans;
- Provide the leadership and robust investigation process in situations that demand detailed assessment of process errors or omissions;
- Own and deliver allocated group wide strategic actions;
If you are Interested in the role or would like more Information please dont hesitate to contact myself on -