c£30,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing insight/research analyst to further their career within a high profile organisation using their SQL or SAS skills. With a fantastic employer brand this company is not one to miss out on!
This opportunity works across the marketing campaigns team providing customer insight, market research and analysis.
- Have experience of delivering data to support high quality customer selections and analysis
* Can demonstrate an ability to gather requirements and turn these in to actionable analysis
* Have excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience in a financial services or marketing led analytical role
- Extensive customer insight driven marketing experience, or equivalent experience working with large, complex data to create insight, with relevant qualifications in marketing or maths/stats
- Experienced working with large, complex multi-dimensional datasets
- Exceptional analytical & modelling skills and understanding of customer data and databases including experience of SQL, or SAS tools and other management information tools
You will have proven customer insight experience with a strong understanding of marketing, customer data and databases. Experience gained within consumer focused environments is essential. You should be capable of working in a hands-on capacity and as such should be proficient in analytical tools such as SQL or SAS. You will have experience of utilising research data to form insight and influence stakeholders at all levels.