Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Salary: up to £23,000 pa
Based in Derbyshire
Our client is looking for a Qualified Vehicle Technician to conduct motor vehicle repairs for internal and external customers, maintenance, repair and service of all types of vehicular, non-vehicular mechanical aids and components.
- Vehicle maintenance and repair
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical, fault diagnosis
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- Undertake the duties of Technician and Workshop as and when required
- Working at all times in accordance with safety policies and legal requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent
- Dealership or large independent garage experience required
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
- Modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology experience
- MOT licence preferable but not essential.
- Computer literate
DEALERSHIP OR LARGE INDEPENDENT EXPERIENCE!!
To apply please call or send your CV to Katy Murphy - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile -