Channel Partner Manager
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest businesses in the world in their new cloud services sales team as a Channel Partner Manager. With the full backing of the international conglomerate, with outstanding brand presence globally, this new business unit is receiving the full support of the wider business to ensure it's success.
There's few businesses who can rival this business's presence internationally. Respected within numerous sectors, they have a phenomenal ability to regularly reinvent themselves in new technology industries. Part of this diversification has generated a new Cloud Services offering, with UK expansion recently under way.
From their Central London offices, they're looking for an experienced Channel Partner Manager to join the business to continue to develop their offering through established routes to market and recruiting new partners.
As Channel Partner Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- Owning the full partner life cycle.
- Playing a crucial role in the development of a new business unit within a Tier 1 multi-billion dollar institution.
- Bring on board new channels and develop the business.
- Effectively utilise the wider business to pipeline partners and build the existing partner revenue streams.
My client is looking for experienced candidates exhibiting the following traits
- Experience landing and expanding channel partners.
- Cloud based solutions focus is essential.
- Prior experience with other Tier 1 IT providers.
- Able to evidence strong achievement against revenue targets.
- Degree educated, ideally with further post graduate qualifications e.g. MBA.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, team driven environment.
- Comfortable working as part of a small team in a start up environment.
Between £40,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary + OTE and Benefits